Your Wedding CeremonyUnique, special, alive and engaging.
Your Wedding Ceremony
Of all the things you do on your wedding day, your ceremony is the most important. This is where your love and commitment are honoured and celebrated. It’s the heart of your day. And that’s where I come in. My role as your celebrant is to create an awesome ceremony for you, one that reflects who you are and what’s important to you.
Your Personalised Wedding Ceremony
My forte is creating awesome personalised wedding ceremonies specifically written and created for you. As an internationally published writer, I create wedding ceremonies which cannot be transferred to another couple and which make your wedding day unique, special, alive and engaging. Every couple is unique and your ceremony is best when it’s a true reflection of who you are and what’s most important to you and those closest to you.
7 Simple Steps To Create A Personalised Wedding Ceremony
My overall focus is on making things easy, enjoyable and totally stress-free for you. These are the simple and easy steps which we take to reach the point where you have an awesome personalised wedding ceremony:
- You contact me and we make a time to meet up. This meeting is free obligation and free of charge. It’s a good idea to bring your passports (or birth certificates and photo ID) to our first meeting just incase you want to go ahead. That will save you another trip and we can get started on the legal paperwork straight away. Too easy.
- During our first meeting, which is usually 30 minutes to 45 minutes long, you ask me anything you like. I listen carefully to what you want, talk you through various options for your ceremony and explain all the legals to you in a really easy way.
- You sign up with me by showing me your passports and divorce certificates (if applicable), filling out and signing your Notice Of Intended Marriage (NOIM) in front of me and paying me $250 to launch your NOIM. This deposit is part of your total fee, not extra.
- I send you 4 documents, including a starter pack and we start working on your ceremony.
- If you want a personalised ceremony then I ask you 5 questions which help me create an awesome personalised wedding ceremony just for you.
- You and I email each other drafts of your wedding ceremony until it reaches the stage when you say to me, “Meggan, that’s perfect. It’s exactly what we want.”
- You get married!
What Happens After Your Wedding Ceremony?
After your ceremony I apply on your behalf for your formal wedding certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages so that you can sit back and relax (or go on honeymoon) without having to worry about any boring paperwork. I don’t charge anything extra for this service. It’s my gift to you – my way of saying thank you for choosing me to be your wedding celebrant.
Contact Me For Your FREE Meet Up
Contact me now to make a time to meet up. Our first meet usually takes 45 minutes to 1 hour. It’s FREE of charge and free of any obligation and you’ll know very soon whether I’m the perfect celebrant for you.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for the best most amazing day ever! It was absolute fate that brought the three of us together and you made the day so amazing! It was everything