There are 7 practical things to think about when planning your wedding ceremony. Well, there are actually a whole lot of practical things to think about, but in relation to your guests there are seven. Once you’re clear on how you want it to roll communicate with your celebrant and ask her/him to let your guests know about them. Here’s the list of 7 things to think about …
- Do you prefer your guests to stand or sit during your wedding ceremony or don’t you mind in the least?
- Are there no chairs or benches for your guests but you’d like them to be somewhere specific?
- Would you love them to be really close to you so that it’s intimate or would you prefer them a bit further back?
- Would you like an unplugged wedding (one where your guests are requested not to take any pics, but to actually be fully present instead)?
- Do you want your guests to take no photos, some photos or to only take photos at the very end of your ceremony?
- Do you mind if your guests post the pics they’ve taken on Facebook straightaway?
- Would you like your guests to come and congratulate you as soon as your ceremony’s over … or would you like your celebrant to direct them to the reception venue so you can duck off and get some cool pics taken with your photographer instead?