So many couples come to Sydney to get married because it’s such a stunning city. And I’m here to make sure that you’ll love every minute of it.
7 easy steps to your awesome personalised wedding ceremony:
- We sort a time to meet on Skype or FaceTime.
- During our chat you fire as many questions as you like at me.
- You book me in for your date by paying a deposit and I take care of all the legals.
- I write you a ‘to-live-for’ ceremony that you’ll just love.
- We plug in a mini rehearsal.
- I deliver an AWESOME ceremony for you.
- You live happily ever after and I take care of all the boring legals.
From the moment we started looking for a Celebrant in Sydney, Meggan appealed and she did a fantastic job at making sure we had everything organised. We were in the UK until 3 days before our wedding say and she made sure that nothing was left until the last minute. When we arrived in Sydney she met us 2 days before the wedding, and this made us feel really at ease and we knew who and what to expect on the day. My husband and I would highly recommend Meggan, she is wonderful and will deliver you the best day in the most personal and professional way. Thank you so much for all your help Meggan, you’ll always share that day with us………because of this cheeky selfie you took!Rachel and George Steel
For a couple who had to plan their entire wedding from overseas, you were an absolute charm to work with. Thank you for all of the late night Skypes, the email back-and-forths and the last-minute meeting-in-person. You were a dream to work with. I think the moment which cemented the fact you would go above and beyond was when you invited us into your home for a mini-rehearsal because the weather was too bad to travel to any other location in Sydney!Alicia and Tom Hornsby