The Happiness Course is for You If You’re:
- Ready for a significant positive shift in your life
- In need of deep rest and heaps more energy
- Open to feeling more connected to yourself and others and to what matters most
- Wanting less noise in your head
- Wanting more purpose in your life
- Tired of worrying
- Open to learning how to be even happier
Once you’ve done the Happiness Program you qualify to attend our donation-based weekly breathing follow-up sessions in 3000 cities.
On the Happiness Course You Learn:
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s WHO-recognised Sudarshan kriya breathing technique
- Pranayamas (breathing practices)
- Practical wisdom for living a healthy, happy life
- How to manage your mind and emotions
- How to make a difference on the planet
What Is the Happiness Course?
The Happiness Course is a …
- 3 session, in-person, immersive course, spread over 3 consecutive days
- unique opportunity to focus on you and your health and happiness
- a unique and precious gift that will improve your life
- course that’s taught in 3000 cities (155 countries) which has benefitted millions of people
When Is The Next Happiness Course?
There are Happiness Courses being run all over Sydney. I run them every couple of months in Mosman. You can register for an upcoming course here.
Read more about the Happiness Course:
Revealed: the secret to happiness: Article in The Herald Sun, 30th Oct 2016.