Your Baby's Naming Ceremony
A naming ceremony is an awesome ceremony that brings family and friends together to honour and celebrates the precious gift of your child’s life, whatever age they may be. It is a unique way of declaring your hopes and dreams for your child’s future and affirming hwat you, as a family unit, believe and value. You can have it be however you want it. It could be intimate or large, fun and relaxed or more formal. It could involve rituals, symbolism, readings and poems. The choice is yours. I’d be happy to help you plan a ceremony that is just perfect for your child!
5 easy steps
- We sort a time to meet face to face or we chat over the phone or on skype or facetime.
- During our chat you fire as many questions as you like at me.
- You book me in for your date by paying a deposit.
- I write a ‘to-live-for’ naming ceremony that you will want to remember forever.
- I deliver an AWESOME ceremony for you.
What I Include
- As much email or telephone contact as you want.
- All the support and advice you need.
- Your baby naming starter pack with samples of baby naming ceremonies, readings and poems.
- Writing an awesome ceremony for your child.
- My travel on the day (unless your venue is more than 80km return).
- Delivering an awesome naming ceremony.
- A copy of your child’s ceremony as a memento.
We chose Meggan as the celebrant for our baby Alvar’s blessing ceremony because she’s such a beautiful person, inside and out, that we knew she would deliver something very special and make the day memorable, not only for us parents and the guests but for our little baby too. We will reflect, remember and savour this special day together as he grows up. Thank you for being part of it Meggan, for doing a beautiful speech and making it a day we will always remember.Elissa Koskinen
Meggan – we loved you right from the start when we first met you! We knew instantly that you are the perfect person for creating our joined son’s name blessing and wedding ceremonies
Lots of love from Leon, David and Nina.