Why I love being a celebrant
- I love hearing your love story and turning it into the perfect ceremony for you.
- I love creating awesome personalised ceremonies – meaningful, relevant, beautiful, unique and totally unforgettable.
- I love writing a ceremony for you that can’t be used on any other couple – because it’s totally about you.
What else do I do?
- I’m an Internationally Published Writer, a Yoga and Meditation Teacher and a Corporate Wellness Consultant.
- I love running workshops for the Art of Living Foundation, teaching people how to live stress-free, happy lives. I especially love running Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s Happiness Course.
How do your other skills contribute to you as a Marriage Celebrant?
I can write you an awesome personalised wedding ceremony, which fits your personalities, fits you as a couple and your vision for the day.
Yoga / Meditation Teacher:
I started yoga when I was 5 years old, in a squash court in a small farming community in Zimbabwe. I’ve been teaching yoga and meditation since 2001. I practice the sudarshan kriya breathing technique every day. It’s awesome. It helps me remain present and centred in life and during your wedding ceremony. I’ve given many couples a quick technique to help them relax and enjoy their big day.
“Meggan, you were amazing from day one. Your dedication to making that special day unforgettable and amazing goes beyond expectation. It was more than perfect. It was an honour for us to have you marrying us. You contributed so much to make that day the PERFECT day! It was amazing and we will be thankful with you forever! … for everything you did for us! It was a beautiful service and everything was so magical. Infinite thanks!!” – Louie and Paula Jenkins, Sydney, Australia.