Meggan has class & energy in spades.My husband & I were thrilled with the ceremony.
If you want to know a little more about this effervescent, classy, party-starting celebrant who’ll brighten your day & knock the socks off you & your guests, read on …
Had my own newspaper column
My career exploded when I got my first newspaper column. I loved writing about Yoga, the Dalai Lama & anything uplifting & inspiring.
Became a yoga teacher
After living in London for a bit, I travelled the world for a year. 9 of those months I spent in India. And it was there, in Varanasi, where I became a Yoga Teacher.
And then moved to Australia.
Started writing for magazines
I got printed in magazines all over the world & became a regular contributor for Wellbeing Magazine in Australia.
And then I …
Discovered my love for writing love stories!
And it’s one of the things my couples love most … that with me they get a ceremony where the oxytocin levels are through the roof. One that knocks the socks off their guests & gets that party started!
My typical couples are those who …
- Really get the importance of an ultimate & outstanding ceremony experience.
- Understand how a great ceremony can hugely impacts the celebrations.
- Value that their guests have the best time ever.
- Have shorter ceremonies because they value quality over quantity.
- Love their ceremony to be super instagrammable.
- Believe that the journey is just as important as the destination.
- Value professionalism, kindness & equality.
- Are thoughtful, decisive & conscientious.
Look, I may not be 100% right for everyone … But if you think we might be a good fit – book a zoom call below.
Meggan’s delivery of our ceremony was superb. She had the crowd totally engaged. We highly recommend her!
Play this 1 min video to meet Meggan now …
Meggan is the perfect combination of fun & professional.
Ok, but what am I really like? …
- Am a regular meditator
- Love singing
- Passionate about finding the balance
- LOVE snorkelling for lost treasures
- Prefer big talk to small
- Addicted to making a difference
- Into decluttering & minimalism
- Love sitting in the garden in front of a fire
- Childhood dream was to be an Olympic Gymnast
- Have a silly sense of humour
- Love adventure