Why I love being a celebrant
- I love hearing your love story and turning it into the perfect ceremony for you.
- I love creating awesome personalised ceremonies – meaningful, relevant, beautiful, unique and totally unforgettable.
- I love writing a ceremony for you that can’t be used on any other couple – because it’s totally about you.
What else do I do?
- I’m an Internationally Published Writer, a Yoga and Meditation Teacher and a Corporate Wellness Consultant.
- I love running workshops for the Art of Living Foundation, teaching people how to live stress-free, happy lives. I especially love running Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s Happiness Course.
How do your other skills contribute to you as a Marriage Celebrant?
I can write you an awesome personalised wedding ceremony, which fits your personalities, fits you as a couple and your vision for the day.
Yoga / Meditation Teacher:
I started yoga when I was 5 years old, in a squash court in a small farming community in Zimbabwe. I’ve been teaching yoga and meditation since 2001. I practice the sudarshan kriya breathing technique every day. It’s awesome. It helps me remain present and centred in life and during your wedding ceremony. I’ve given many couples a quick technique to help them relax and enjoy their big day.