Why I love being a Marriage Celebrant
- I love hearing your unique love story and turning it into a wedding ceremony that’s perfect for you.
- I love creating awesome personalised marriage ceremonies – meaningful, relevant, beautiful, unique and totally unforgettable.
- I love writing a wedding ceremony for you that can’t be used on any other couple – because it’s totally about you.
I’ve been a celebrant since 2011. I’ve done hundreds of ceremonies including baby naming ceremonies, weddings, vow renewals and funerals and I absolutely love what I do.
What else do I do?
- I’m an Internationally Published Writer, a Yoga and Meditation Teacher and a Corporate Wellness Consultant.
- I love running workshops for the Art of Living Foundation, sharing with people how to live stress-free, energised and inspired lives. I especially love running Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s Happiness Course and Sahaj Samadhi Meditation Course.
How do your other skills contribute to you as a Marriage Celebrant?
I can create a totally unique and personalised wedding ceremony that you, your friends and family will want to remember.
Yoga / Meditation Teacher:
I started yoga when I was 5 years old, in a squash court in a small farming community in Zimbabwe. I’ve been teaching yoga and vedic meditation since 2001. I practice the sudarshan kriya breathing technique every day. It’s awesome. It helps me be more present and centred in life and during your wedding ceremony. I’ve given many couples a quick technique to help them relax and fully enjoy their big day.
Snorkelling, camping, cycling with my kid and eating yummy wholesome food.